Get help on the phone by phoning the Advice Line on 03444 111444.
Trained advisers will take your call any time between 10:00 and 16:00, Monday to Friday (except public holidays).
You can get face-to-face advice at our local centre:
Citizens Advice Welwyn Hatfield, 1st floor, Queensway House, Queensway,
Hatfield, Herts, AL10 0LW. Lift access is not currently available.
Drop-in services are available 09:30 – 14:00 on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays (except public holidays)
We offer the following specialist advice and support:
- Financial crisis intervention
- Dedicated service for residents of Paradigm Housing
- Advice for people who are homeless or sleeping rough
- Guidance on disability benefits
- Help with Universal Credit claims
- Free, impartial guidance about your (defined contribution) pension options
- Advice in British Sign Language, serving Deaf people across Hertfordshire
- Guidance on finding competitive gas and electricity deals and information on the Warm Homes Discount Scheme.
For further information and how to get in touch with any of these services please click here
Please come as early as you can and bring any relevant paperwork.
We will try to provide information and advice to help you at this time, or we may make an appointment or call-back for you to get further help.
Alternatively, you can get help online from Citizens Advice.