Our drop in service is currently closed.
For advice by email, use the ‘email us’ link on the homepage of our website whcab.org.uk. One of our advisers will get back to you as soon as possible.
For advice over the phone, call 01707 280417 and leave a message. One of our advisers will get back to you as soon as possible.
You can also access information online at https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/
Get help on the phone by phoning the Advice Line on 0800 144 8848.
Trained advisers will take your call any time between 10:00 and 16:00, Monday to Friday (except public holidays).
If you would prefer to talk to an adviser on line you can use our web chat service at https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/about-us/contact-us/contact-us/web-chat-service
We offer the following specialist advice and support:
- Financial crisis intervention
- Dedicated service for residents of Paradigm Housing
- Advice for people who are homeless or sleeping rough
- Guidance on disability benefits
- Help with Universal Credit claims
- Advice in British Sign Language, serving Deaf people across Hertfordshire
- Guidance on finding competitive gas and electricity deals and information on the Warm Homes Discount Scheme.
For further information and how to get in touch with any of these services please click here